KIDS TOO NEED KIDNEY CARE as the children can also suffer from the Kidney diseases, but for various reasons the kidney diseases in kids are identified at advance Stages. If the Kidney diseases in children’s get identified in early stages, they can live a healthy and prospers live with Kidney disease.
There are numerous Examples where timely treatment can change their life. Here are few real-life cases:
- Case 1:
- The Patient (Name Changed) Yatharth was suffering from Kidney disease and had bed wetting, the family for some reason ignored the Patients bed wetting and at the age of the 13 he was diagnosed with end stage Kidney Disease. His Family was shocked and unprepared for such life-threatening event that their 13-year-old child will not recover from this deadly Kidney diseases.
- The Another Patient (Name Changed) Yashashwi was also suffering from the similar Kidney disease; however, his parents did not ignore the symptoms and took a timely consultation that helped the Patient to get the timely treatment and today he is living a better life with his Kidney disease.
- Case 2:
- The Patient (Name Changed) Arsh had bowed legs and short stature, but he could have grown to his full potential height if his kidney disease was detected on time.
- Case 3:
- The Patient (Name Changed) Reena always felt weak, tired and anemic due to kidney disease, with the timely diagnosis and treatment and Reena is now doing better.
- Case 4:
- The Patient (Name Changed) Saloni’s parents ignored her headaches which was due to hypertension and kidney disease, later in the life she suffered a brain stroke.
The Counselling of parents and children is an essential and integral part of comprehensive Kids kidney care. It also Includes positive Reinforcement, Motivation & Managing the myths of parents. Over the Period of time with the help of Latest Technology & Research in the field of kidney, the Kidney diseases in children (Pediatric Nephrology) can be diagnosed and treated in time. More and More children every day are getting the benefits & doctors are been able to save these precious lives and helping then to live long and happy live.
Ignoring the Kidney diseases in children can be life threatening, If your child has any of these warning signs, you should consult a Pediatrician/Pediatric Nephrologist Today-
- Swelling over the body, especially puffy eyes
- Blood in urine
- Bed- wetting even after 5 years
- Child not growing in height/ Short stature
- Bowed legs/ Rickets/ Bony pains
- Persistent Headache/ Hypertension
- Recurrent Urine infections/ poor urinary stream
- Renal Stones
- Excessive thirst and urination
Last but not the least, Dehydration is mostly associated with acute diarrheal illness in children and can cause acute kidney shutdown if not managed timely. With timely institution of ORS and intravenous fluids, Kidney shutdown can be prevented.
On the occasion of World Kidney day, Every Parent should pledge that they will not deprive the children from the kidney care they need and deserve and will spread awareness about Kids Kidney Care.
Let the children suffering with Kidney disease live well with their kidney disease and let them blossom to become the inspiration for now and for the future.
Give them their Childhood back.